Accountant for UK-Based Firms
Manila Office | Full-Time Position
JOB ID: ACUK-02
- Bank Reconciliations across multiple companies based in the United Kingdom.
- General Ledger Maintenance/Bookkeeping.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Compliance and tax returns.
- Accounts Payable/Receivable management.
- Monthly reconciliations for debtor/creditor accounts.
- Processing up to Trial Balance stage.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Graduate of Accountancy or any related course
- With at least 3+ years working experience and up
- Preferably with previous experience in handling UK clients.
- With excellent English Communication skills
- Good attention to details
- Preferably with high level skills in MS Office (Excel and Word) and the accounting software like QuickBooks Online.
- Comfortable working for a graveyard schedule (9pm-6am).
- 4th floor Ortigas Building, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and teamwork, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.