Manila Office | Full-Time Position
JOB ID: ACTR-53
- Adheres firmly to policies, procedures and standards.
- Conducts necessary training programs including the basic accounting modules and upskilling for team members and new hires.
- Provides coaching and feedback to the team members.
- Ensure that all appropriate knowledge , tools and standards are being utilized to meet the client’s requirements and needs.
- Maintain a relevant repository of reusable training materials
- Submit training compliance and reports regularly or as per required.
- Identify, coordinate and implement initiatives related to learning and floor support.
- Attend necessary training for professional growth and experience.
- Identify and perform other projects and duties as required.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Must have a graduate of Accounting degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Must possess an understanding of accounting and its related field.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent licenses and certifications.
- Preferably with high level skills in MS Office (Excel and Word) and the accounting software like Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks.
- Demonstrate initiative and flexibility with the ability to effectively achieve organizational established goals and objectives.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge in excel and other MS Office programs.
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- At least a year or two of experience in facilitating training using classroom, on the job, self-paced, web conferring and other delivery methods.
- At least a year or two in designing and developing instructional materials and job aids.
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and teamwork, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.