Accounts Receivable and Credit Collection Officer
Clark, Pampanga Office | Full-Time Position
JOB ID: ARCC-57
Responsible for proper maintenance of TOA Global’s accounts payable information and credit control, inclusive but not limited to the following: proper recording of invoices, reconciliation of monthly statements with vendors and weekly payment run.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and control billing to clients and ensures accuracy and timeliness.
- Monitor client payments and update daily client overdue reports
- Send statements for clients with overdue accounts
- Prepare reports related to billing & clients like AR aging etc.
- Responsible in AR collections including but not limited to client communications and follow-ups for payments.
- Assist with other tasks/projects as required.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- XERO knowledge and experience a plus
- Must have handled AR/billing already
- Must have excellent English communication skills
Work Location: 2nd Floor Business Center 11 Philexcel Business Park Clark, Pampanga
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and teamwork, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.