Clark, Pampanga Office | Full-Time Position
Manila Office | Full-Time Position
JOB ID: BKRG-12
- Bank Reconciliations across multiple companies.
- General Ledger Maintenance/Bookkeeping.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Accounts Payable/Receivable management.
- Monthly reconciliations for debtor/creditor accounts.
- Processing up to Trial Balance stage.
- Preparing financial statements for lodgment with the Australian Taxation Office.
- Preparing Business Activity statements for lodgment.
- KPI Tracker maintenance.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Graduate of Accountancy or any related course
- With at least 2-3 years working experience and up
- With excellent English Communication skills
- Good attention to details
- Preferably with high level skills in MS Office (Excel and Word) and the accounting software Xero, MYOB & Workflowmax
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and team work, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.