Clark, Pampanga Office | Full-Time Position
Manila Office | Full-Time Position
JOB ID: DMSP-19
- Research and come up with good Digital Marketing Strategies
- Social Media Marketing and management – FB, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Make good recommendations on contents for Social Media and Marketing campaigns
- Create and link custom forms for integration
- Content writing
- Convert traffic effectively
- Create mock ups or work flow for new landing pages
- Come up with great ideas in terms of call to actions
- Join client meetings
- Competitive research and analysis
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or any related field.
- At least 3 years of working experience as a digital marketer or any related role.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills
- Team-working skills
- High Level of IT Literacy
- Experience in Marketing / CRM software
- Content Development
- Flexibility, creativity and the ability to be a collaborative team player.
- Proven ability to plan, meet deadlines, and work under pressure are essential.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and team work, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.