Employee Engagement Officer
Clark, Pampanga Office | Full-Time Position | Day Shift
JOB ID: EEOD-54
- We are looking for a dynamic team player who has the knowledge and experience in delivering successful high impact communication and solutions to the team members.
- The ideal candidate will develop and implement strategic employee engagement interventions that drive employee engagement to the next level.
- A successful Employee Engagement Specialist is helpful, proactive, approachable and is passionate about people and the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements Human Resources programs by providing HR services, including health and welfare benefits, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention.
- Explain company policies, procedures and governmental regulations and need for compliance particularly for the team members
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day to day management of employees, reducing legal risk and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Maintain positive employee relation climate by responding to employee’s concerns, addressing issues proactively and advising regarding company practices.
- Help foster a work environment that promotes team work performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect and employee satisfaction.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Leads employee engagement activities.
- Conducts exit interview and file in a format for action planning.
This role is for you, if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or the equivalent.
- Work experience in Human Resources, at least 2 years
- You are knowledgeable in all facets of HR such as Labor Law, Employee Relations & Events Management
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to multitask
- Possesses strong people skills and people management skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented and professional
- Proficient in data collection, analysis, reports and compliance.
- Must have a CAN-DO attitude and sense of humor
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and teamwork, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.