Manila Office | Full-Time Position
JOB ID: FIAS-56
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Checks expense claim and liquidation reports.
2. Payment processing inclusive of the following:
- Cash advances
- Expense claims/liquidation
- Vendor billings and invoices
- Cheque preparation
- Fund transfers
- Refunding of client bonds
3. Bank related tasks.
4. Keeper of billings, invoices, receipts for TOA Global Inc. transactions.
5. Scan and keep pdf copies of invoices, receipts, documents.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
Work Location: 7F iSquare bldg. Meralco Ave. cor. Dna Julia Vargas Ave, San Antonio, Pasig City.
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and teamwork, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.