Head of Client Experience: Ortigas Site
Manila Office | Full-Time Position
JOB ID: HOCE-60
The Head of Client Experience is responsible for leading the Client Experience department and Client Training department for our Manila site. We are looking for a strategic, revenue focused, results-driven leader to take these divisions to the ‘Next Level’ for TOA Global.
About TOA Global:
We are only 4 years old and have already built a business of 700+ FTE (doubling head count YOY) in our current Philippines locations of Clark & Manila. We specialise in dedicated offshore Accounting/Finance services for our clients based mainly in Australia & USA. The Australian Executive Team & Sales Team operate from our Australian office and we are just getting started with a focused US strategy for 2018 and beyond.
Our values are: Dream Big, Keep it Real, Be Awesome, Bring the WOW!
First of all, you love our values and they align well to your personality. You’ll be reporting to the Director of Client Success and will be responsible for providing strategic direction, leadership and expertise across all client functions. You will be an exceptional communicator, people will describe you as an inspirational leader who positively influences outcomes and gets the job done. Your sound management skills and highly collaborative leadership style coupled with your resilience when faced with challenges will set you apart as an exceptional candidate for this position.
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to build a best-in-class client experience with the goal of making every client a TOA Global advocate.
- Identify and develop best practices for processes and make recommendations for improvements.
- Supervise and provide Customer Success teams with the appropriate KPI’s, procedures and tools that support the delivery of optimal service
- Identify, develop, and create new opportunities for expanding our clients and their offshore teams
- Uncover and know any risk that threatens our customer’s growth, satisfaction, or renewal Set client success standards and strategy for each account which results in meeting our forecasted targets, ROI & client service satisfaction scores
- Manage the training and processes to ensure that targets, deadlines and business strategies are met.
Applications Close 23rd Feb
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and teamwork, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.