Head of People Experience
Clark, Pampanga Office | Full-Time Position
JOB ID: HOPE-61
To lead People Experience/ HR programs and policies as they apply to employee engagement and relations, attrition and retention management, compensation, benefits, safety and wellness, actual performance management implementation and compliance. Supporting the company’s strategic goals may help drive the HR manager’s design, planning and implementation of these programs and policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by Clients to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee issues; counseling employees.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Degree in business or related field required.
- Adept at managing a broad range of different priorities.
- A leader of people and previous experience of managing a teams
- Strong business acumen & solid knowledge of local employment law
- Experience of working with local government bodies such as DOLE (Department of Labour and Employment) and PEZA Philippines.
- Strong change management experience and project management skills.
- Experience within a BPO or finance background would be advantageous as would working within an entrepreneurial, innovative high growth environment.
- Experience of working within a global organisation is critical.
- Collaborative yet assertive in order to influence outcomes and results
- Ability to think on their feet, smart and able to respond quickly
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and teamwork, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.