Leadership and Development Trainer – Day Shift
Manila Office | Full-Time Position | Day Shift
JOB ID: LDTP-51
- Development, Design, Implementation and Analysis of the KRA of the organization including but not limited to:
- Learning Management
- Competency Management
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Overseeing the design, delivery and evaluation of the training programs identified as priority needs by the organization
- Work hand in hand with the Head of Training for the TNA and deployment of targeted training programs.
- Support operations management in proactive assessment and development of the leadership skills.
- Provide the Head of Training the necessary data on course completion, scorecards, pre and post training evaluation.
- Act as main POC for operations management relative to leadership development
- Conduct corporate and OD interventions such as change management, team building activities and etc.
- Implement and document talent management strategies- to ensure the continuous supply of internal talent, ready to assume target positions
- Oversees the on time and accurate generation of L&D statistics
- Contributes to the overall success of training team by identifying ways to continuously improve the learning process and enhance learning effectiveness
- Supports new learning program design and development initiatives
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in business management, management development, leadership development and or organizational development.
- At least a year or two of solid experience in leading teams or being an L&D trainer
- At least a year or two of experience in assessing needs, recommending appropriate leadership and development solutions and coaching agents and team leaders.
- At least a year or two of experience in facilitating training using classroom, on the job, self-paced, web conferring and other delivery methods
- At least a year or two in designing and developing instructional materials and job aids
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and teamwork, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.