Organizational Development Manager
Clark, Pampanga Office | Full-Time Position
JOB ID: ODMG-59
To contribute to the design and delivery of organisational development strategies and the management of change in support of the organisation’s business strategic and operational plans, providing information, expertise and services as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions that support the TOA Global aim to be a high performing organisation; to include initiatives which foster a high performance culture, where valuing learning, continuous improvement and diversity are the norm.
- To identify opportunities for performance improvement through, for example, undertaking internal diagnosis, process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and possible
solutions; conducting external research into good practice and new ideas.
- To design and facilitate in-house events (e.g. workshops, away days) as required.
- To develop the TOA Global approach to talent management and succession planning and to coordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
- Has 5 years as an OD Specialist or at least 3 years as OD/L&D Manager
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong coaching/mentoring skills.
- Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to set and work to (personal, team and Fund) deadlines.
- The ability to engage, conduct diagnosis, analyse findings, generate options and build commitment to solutions.
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and teamwork, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.