Personal Assistant (PA)
Manila Office | Full-Time Position
JOB ID: PAAU-33
A friendly/family oriented Australian company is seeking a long-term Executive Accounting Assistant/ Project Manager.
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure the business runs smoothly whilst juggling the busy schedules of the team.
- PA experience essential
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills Essential
- Phone – responsible for answering phones, making bookings and liaising with staff to collect information necessary to respond to client queries via phone.
- Email – Liaise with staff & collect relevant information to respond to emails from clients.
- IT literate – competent with the use, or the ability to efficiently learn to use cloud based accounting software – e.g. Xero
- Project management – Responsible for logging new jobs into the new workflow management software and liaising with staff via skype to assign new jobs & and monitor progress/workflow of jobs from start to finish.
- Supporting Senior Accounting staff with data entry
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills
- Following up accounts receivables via phone and email.
- Accounting qualifications highly desirable
To be successful in this role you will be a skilled administrator with an ability to assist in driving the operational efficiencies of the business. Crucial to this role is your desire to be helpful, client service aptitude, organisational and communication skills and your proactive nature. You must be confident with computer packages and able to learn new skills on the run and in a busy environment where there are many interruptions to your day.
- Degree holder of any course
- Excellent phone and customer service experience. Call center experience in B2B environment is highly preferred.
- Demonstrate high organizational skills
Work Schedule: Monday- Friday ; 7am- 4pm
Work Location: 4th floor Ortigas Building, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and teamwork, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.