Manila Office | Full-Time Position
JOB ID: SAMA-24
This person will be responsible for the development and implementation of a world class sales team (B2B). Initially managing and implementing a small team, this role will be responsible for building a team to an estimated 100 sales and marketing staff within 12 – 18 months. Requires excellent sales and leaderships skills. A great company to work for and support will be provided by the entire company executive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building on company’s sales foundation, devise and constantly optimize the company’s offshore sales strategy
- Grow a world-class Sales team aligned with company’s Global sales strategy, enabling all team members for success and preventing excessive turnover.
- Work with CEO to set activity and revenue targets for all Sales team members.
- Collaborate with the Leadership Team to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential Enterprise opportunities.
- Efficiently collaborate with Marketing, Partnerships, Success, Support, Finance and Product team managers to maximize the effectiveness of the company’s Global sales strategy.
- Use analytical tools and data analysis to drive decisions to grow new revenue, identify new areas of opportunity and demonstrate business impact to internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain close alignment between all sales functions and Executive.
- Manage the overall performance, budget and reporting of Company’s Global sales strategy.
- At least 5 years sales management experience in B2B app or SaaS companies, building new and develop existing teams.
- Experience working in a high-growth company.
- Experience with key SaaS metrics and modelling.
- Have a proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth.
- Motivated by the highest customer service standards.
- The ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of an organisation.
- Have an amazing ability to simplify things, and can explain complex products in a simple, engaging way.
- An ability to speak a language other than English (especially Spanish of Portuguese would be highly advantageous).
- Comfortable working for a graveyard schedule (9pm-6am)
Work Location: 4th Floor Ortigas Building, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City. The Building is across Metrowalk, beside Shell Emerald and near Marco Polo.
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and teamwork, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.