Tax Accountant for US-Based Clients
Clark, Pampanga Office | Full-Time Position
Manila Office | Full-Time Position
JOB ID: TAUS-31
The position is responsible for the preparation and review of tax returns, including ensuring all federal and state income tax returns are prepared timely and accurately and in compliance with applicable laws. The position is also responsible for 1099 year-end tax information reporting.
- Tax return preparation: Prepare corporate, fiduciary (complex, grantor, simple and split-interest), gift, individual, partnership and private foundation tax returns, including preparation of work papers and lead sheets; preparation of tax projections and related estimated payments; analyze client information and offer recommendations for reducing client tax liabilities; perform tax research.
- Assist in preparation of our clients’ 1099 (1099-B, INT and DIV) year-end tax information reporting, including reviewing, recommending, and making adjustments to client year-end tax reports.
- General accounting for client business’ to be used in preparing income tax returns, including preparation of trial balances and related adjusting journal entries; preparing deposits and disbursement requests.
- Stay current on latest tax law changes.
- Assist with general administrative functions of the Tax Department.
- Assist with other Corporate accounting projects as needed.
- Special projects, as necessary.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in tax preparation.
- Excellent knowledge of federal and state tax laws and regulations.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, Xero or Quick Books.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely with senior management, client administration, portfolio managers and high-net-worth clients.
- Strong reconciliation and analysis skills.
- Strong client service focus.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Meticulous attention to detail. Must be thorough and accurate.
- High integrity with a strong work ethic.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Graduate of Accountancy or any related course
Work Schedule: Candidate must be comfortable working for a graveyard schedule. Monday- Friday ; 9pm- 6am
Work Location: 4th floor Ortigas Building, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and teamwork, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.