US Tax Accountants
Manila Office | Full-Time Position
JOB ID: USTA-48
Key criteria for the role/responsibilities:
- Ideally an IRS enrolled agent
- Corporate tax experience (Delaware C Corps) experience required
- Experience with Forms 5471 and or 5472
- Bank Reconciliations, General Ledger Maintenance and Bookkeeping.
- Balance sheet reconciliations. Accounts Payable/Receivable management.
- Monthly reconciliations for debtor/creditor accounts.
- Processing up to Trial Balance stage and preparing ﬁnancial statements for lodgment with the Internal Revenue Service/ Office
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information conﬁdential.
- Supervision of juniof staff.
- Reconciliation of asset holdings and processing of corporate actions.
- Offer open lines of communication between junior staff & management to ensure targets are met
- Prepare private tax returns,trust,partnership tax returns and End of year compliance jobs
- Devise tax strategies to defer or eliminate tax payments
- Complete required tax reporting in a timely manner
- Prepare and update tax provision schedules
- Research and correct process errors that caused incorrect tax ﬁlings and negotiate with tax authorities over tax payment issues
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Well versed in US taxation
- Preferably 5 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Comfortable working for a graveyard schedule (9pm-6am)
Work Location: 4th Floor Ortigas Building, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City. The Building is across Metrowalk, beside Shell Emerald and near Marco Polo.