Clark, Pampanga Office | Full-Time Position
Manila Office | Full-Time Position
JOB ID: PPAU-30
- Ability to provide a number of Financial advisers with professional and operational support by identifying and documenting a range of strategies, which are compliant, personalised and in a tailored format.
- Assist support staff to ensure business practice is run efficiently and effectively.
- Prepare Advice documents such as Statement of Advice (SOA), Record of Advice (ROA) and also maintain Statement of Advice (SOA) templates.
- Perform financial modelling and compare different financial planning modelling scenarios for clients to identify and develop advice strategies.
- Research and analyse appropriate insurance cover for clients and prepare personal insurance cover quotes
- Prepare client review documents related to investment strategy and portfolio re-weighting.
- Review adviser process for compliance, i.e. Future of Financial Advice (FOFA), Best Interest Duty (BID), and licensee requirements.
- Prepare letters to clients as requested by adviser.
- Prepare financial planning file notes and maintain client files (electronically) as required.
- Enter client data into financial planning software to assist with preparation of advice documents as required.
- Complete client advice forms such as application forms, rollover forms and redemption requests.
- Contact fund managers, insurers, share registries and/or banks for further information on investments, managed funds and/or platform products.
- Obtain, analyse, and research information from Product Disclosure Statements (PDS).
- Remain up-to-date with legislation, technical knowledge, professional development and appropriate strategies to ensure financial advice is appropriate and compliant.
- Maintain up to date training in financial planning software such as Xplan when new versions and software are released.
- Assist adviser in preparing client presentation for common advice topics.
- Any other duties as assigned.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstration the following attributes.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team in a pressure environment
- Demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving
- Strong commitment to performance excellence with an attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Comprehensive understanding of financial planning process
- High level of computer literacy, including expertise with Microsoft 365 office products, particularly Word.
- Xplan or financial planning software experience is advantageous.
Desirable qualifications include any of the following:
- Diploma Financial Planning (RG146)
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (or be working towards this)
- A Tertiary Degree, or Masters in Financial Planning
- Certified Financial Planning (CFP) designation
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and team work, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.