Clark, Pampanga Office | Full-Time Position
Manila Office | Full-Time Position
JOB ID: SMAC-05
- Preparation of the statutory financial accounts and regulatory returns for self-managed superannuation funds
- Reconciliation of asset holdings and processing of corporate actions.
- Preparation of minimum and maximum pension calculations
- Offer open lines of communication between junior staff & management to ensure targets are met
- Import all bank data and reconcile
- Run all rules on the bank transactions
- Enter additional information (Share Buys and Sells, rental statements, etc…)
- Process any new pension’s setup during the financial year saving report to Signed Docs (if any)
- Generate income for all investments income and auto match
- Manually match any remaining transactions ensuring to create rules for all recurring transactions
- Reconcile GST that has gone through the fund with what’s been paid to the ATO
- Enter all tax statement information for trust distributions (if any)
- Complete finalise period processes
- Check Balances on trial balance against working papers
- Complete Tax finalisation process
- Save reports for review
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- CPA qualified candidate
- Knowledge in accounting software like XERO, MYOB & Workflowmax is an advantage
- With at least 2- 5 years accounting related experience.
- Attention to Detail
- Computer literate
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and team work, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.