About 200 accounting practice leaders gathered yesterday at the opening of TOAcon, the annual event where TOA Global brings together the best in the accounting industry.
“We are excited to spend this time with our clients and industry partners,” said TOA Global Founder and CEO Nick Sinclair.
“Over the next two days, some of the most inspiring world-class speakers one could ask for will share with us their research and experiences that will help us adapt to changes more quickly, see our opportunities more clearly, and lead more effectively.”
This year’s TOAcon theme is “Transform Yourself, Transform Your Business”. TOA Global is hosting the annual conference in Australia for the first time, as the event coincides with the company’s 10th year in the accounting outsourcing business.
While updates on the accounting industry’s regulations, software, and trends are valuable, TOAcon is designed to provide attendees with practical insights and tactics around a winning mindset, mental toughness, and motivational leadership.
Our speakers this year are:
- Wayne Bennett, head coach of the Dolphins in the Australian National Rugby League;
- Michael Crossland, elite sportsman and author of Everything Will be OK: A Story of Hope, Love, and Perspective;
- Dan Gregory, president of The Impossible Institute and author of Forever Skills: The 12 Skills to Future-Proof Yourself, Your Team, and Your Kids;
- David Jenyns, author of SYSTEMology: Create Time, Reduce Errors, and Scale Your Profits with Proven Business Systems;
- Rob Nankervis, executive coach and author of Propelling Performance: Why Your Business is Stalling and What You Can Do About It;
- Lisa Tamati, endurance athlete and performance coach, and author of Relentless: How a Mother and Daughter Defied the Odds; and
- Peter Thurin, motivational speaker and author of The A to Z of Easy to Do.
Broadcaster and comedian Kat Davidson is our TOAcon 2023 emcee.
Our TOAcon partners are also at the conference to take queries from attendees about their solutions for the accounting industry’s current challenges. This year’s partners are:
- Accountancy Insurance, the insurance provider of choice for accountants in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand;
- ADP, a provider of payroll services for growing businesses;
- ATOmate, which helps firms save up to 90% of their tax document processing time;
- B1G1, which helps firms link core business activities with real-world impact;
- BGL, an award-winning software solutions provider;
- Class, which provides innovative cloud solutions for SMSF and corporate compliance;
- Corpay, a corporate payments solutions provider;
- FYI, a process automation, document management, and practice management solutions business;
- LightYear Docs, which provides legally certified documents within minutes;
- Paytron, which helps firms manage funds, payments, and international transactions in one place;
- Practice Protect, an all-in-one cyber security platform for accountants;
- ProSpend, for firms that want to transform their spending culture;
- QuickBooks, the accounting software provider; and
- The Gap, a business advisory platform for firms that are driven to help their clients accomplish better.
This year’s attendees will also receive important early information about TOAcon 2024.
Follow #TOAcon on LinkedIn to see the latest updates & learnings from the event.