Long has there been a misconception that quality suffers when you offshore. Nothing could be further from the truth. Being in highly competitive niche markets like the hospitality and food service industries, Chris Green knows that they need to punch things out better and faster than their competitors.
For more than 21 years now (and offshoring for 10 years), Chris has built businesses that thrive in their chosen niche markets. This is in large part because of her offshore team who have become so efficient that her local team can focus on what matters most – their clients.
- Higher Quality Services At A Fraction Of The Cost
- Better Testing Before And Better Training During Are Essential
- Building Consolidated Systems and Operations Manuals
- Busting The Myth That Service Quality Is Decreased By Offshoring
- Why And How Time Can Be A Critical KPI And Business Driver