In this episode, I interviewed Neil Gerrard, Director at Errant Venture. We talked about Neil’s journey from being an ex-army officer to leading one of the most progressive accounting firms today. His strong background on systems and processes have helped greatly in putting his offshore global team in place while gaining a steady flow of new clients. How does he do it? Tune in.
- I am The Commanding Traveller Guide
- From the army, to being trained by Filipinos, to now having an offshore Filipino team
- Having a roadmap for your business and your team
- Overcoming preconceived notions on offshoring
- The only one KPI in the business