Get the resources you need now, upskilled with our Accelerator Program
If you are struggling to recruit staff for your firm in Australia, join over 500+ Aussie firms and add TOA Global’s job-ready accounting talent, who are based in the Philippines, to your local team.
These hand-picked superstars, with degree qualifications in finance and accounting, have completed TOA Global’s seven-week Accelerator Program. This program upskills groups of 25- 30 accountants with Australian-specific certification training, giving them skills and knowledge needed in the Australian market.
Forget the time and hassle of recruitment and the weeks of onboarding.
We’ve done all the hard work for you.
If you have an immediate need to fill an accounting generalist role, and you are struggling with spare hours in the day, this option is perfect for you. These accountants are very popular hires, so contact us now to find out more.
What does the Accelerator Program cover?
Each training group is led by an experienced Australian-qualified accountant (based in Australia) with the modules developed based on feedback from accounting firms throughout Australia.
- Australian Culture
- Overview of Australian Accounting Firm
- Australia Business Entities and their Taxation Needs
- Australian Account Standards Board + ATO Agent Portal
- Accounting Workpapers
- Hubdocs Certification
- Xero Certification
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Xero Payroll Certification
- Introduction to Fringe Benefit Tax
- Centrelink and Pensions
- Pay As You Go Withholding
- IAS preparation and Submission
- Australian Goods and Services Tax
- Pay As You Go Instalments
- Fuel Tax Credits
- Fringe Benefit Tax Instalments
- Wine Equalisation Tax
- Business Activity Statement Preparation and Submission
- Individual Tax Return Preparation and Submission
- Company Tax Return Preparation and Submission
- Partnership Taxation Requirements
- Trust Taxation Requirements
- BGL Instructor Training (Level 1 – 2)
- SMSF Preparation and Submission
- Audit Preparation
TOA Global provides outsourced resources to 500+ firms in Australia
100% designed for the accounting industry, TOA Global has expertise in filling more than 100 specialised finance and support roles. With over 2,000 accounting and finance team members in the offshore Philippines, we can address all your firm needs.