In this episode, I interviewed Jamie Johns, CEO of Sky Accountants for The Offshore Accountant podcast. Sky Accountants, has won numerous awards:
- Accounting Business of the year from Panalitix in 2017
- One of the top 57 firms worldwide in the book “The World’s Most Inspiring Accountants”
- Firm Of The Year by the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
- Most innovative accounting firm from Panalitix
- Jamie Johns also won the IPA National Member of the year in 2017
Jamie shares some of the insights he has implemented so that he can focus on being the CEO and growing the firm.
- Leveraging technology for communication
- The use of Tiny Pulse: why employee feedback is important
- KPIs for onshore and offshore teams
- The importance of capacity planning
- Personal insights on managing an offshore team
At TOA, we enable accounting firms to do their best work by supplying resources from our team of top global talent
AccountantAccountants to handle accounting functions including sales invoicing, cashflows, payables and receivables, and data entry.
CPAChartered professional accountants who are ready to support your team with client-specific deliverables and tasks.
BookkeeperOur bookkeeping experts can help firms and organizations make better operating, investing and budgeting decisions.
AdministratorOutsource administrative tasks like data entry, CRM maintenance, reporting and ad hoc activities.
Virtual AssistantOur VA can help with day-to-day tasks like managing your calendar, office administration, travel arrangements and scheduling meetings.