In this episode, I interviewed Mark Said, CEO of MKS Group, for The Offshore Accountant podcast. Mark Said and the MKS team have been known as dedicated, trusted, and highly knowledgeable advisors for over 30+ years. Mark leads the the business forward by investing heavily in technology, building capacity with an offshore team in the Philippines, and promoting a set of values that not only resonate well with his onshore and offshore teams but also have proven positive business performance results.
- Having capacity to grow your firm
- When starting, don’t just hire 1 staff. Start with 2.
- KPIs: Boiling down to just two
- Myths about offshoring busted
- ‘The Year of Mark’ or 2018 as the year for self development