In this episode, I interviewed Chris Reed, Director of BCG Accountants & Business Advisors for The Offshore Accountant podcast. Chris has an amazing story of how he combined technology and an offshore team to run his team remotely and move with his family to a life in Vietnam. If you are looking grow your accounting firm and get some life back into your work balance, make sure you check out this episode.
- The dream to be in Vietnam
- Importance of cloud technology when working remotely
- Setting up an offshore team and integrating it to the overall business
- Higher level of security in the Philippine offices
- Offshoring journey with The Outsourced Accountant
- The value of global offshore teams to Chris’s business
- Achieving work-life balance for you and your staff