John Geles of Confidential Tax and Business Services talks with us about hiring offshore team members and how they are effectively integrated into the team. He describes how his company views offshore team members as integral to the business and how they have helped to increase the capacity of work delivered.
- Expanding business operations
- Reasons to hire an offshore team
- Things to consider with offshoring
- How offshoring helps retain onshore staff
- Creating a sense of belonging with staff
- Cloud Software Used: MYOB
- Favorite App: Loom
- Must Read Each Week: Something non-business, non-work related
- Favorite Social Media: Facebook
- Favorite KPI: Days worked from home per week
Connect with John
At TOA, we enable accounting firms to do their best work by supplying resources from our team of top global talent
AccountantAccountants to handle accounting functions including sales invoicing, cashflows, payables and receivables, and data entry.
CPAChartered professional accountants who are ready to support your team with client-specific deliverables and tasks.
BookkeeperOur bookkeeping experts can help firms and organizations make better operating, investing and budgeting decisions.
AdministratorOutsource administrative tasks like data entry, CRM maintenance, reporting and ad hoc activities.
Virtual AssistantOur VA can help with day-to-day tasks like managing your calendar, office administration, travel arrangements and scheduling meetings.