In this episode with Tony Madden, Director of M-Advisory Group, we talked about his offshoring journey that started with the need for a stable workforce. Now four years into the industry and 50 staff (25 offshore later), Tony shares important insights learned along the way: from choosing your BPO partner carefully to getting buy-in from your onshore staff to implementing employee retention strategies globally.
- The talent shortage: what started our offshoring journey
- Why offshoring worked for us versus outsourcing
- Investing in employee retention
- Biggest myth/objection with offshoring
- KPIs and the confidence in managers